Cave des Vins de Sancerre Les Tuilieres 2021

$23.95
PRICE CLUB members save $3 per bottle
12.50% /
750ml /
Vintage: 2021
Free Shipping
12 bottles
Please create an account for Free Shipping or Log In.
Out of stock

Out of stock

Please create an account for Free Shipping or Log In.
Ships Tomorrow
Mix & Match Free Shipping on 12 Bottles

Emanating from the heart of the Loire Valley, the Cave des Vins de Sancerre Group presents an exquisite offering in the form of Cave des Vins de Sancerre Les Tuilieres 2021. Crafted from the revered Sauvignon Blanc grape, this wine is a testament to the artistry of the region’s winemaking. Its pale straw hue, delicately tinged with green, hints at the freshness contained within. As the aromatic bouquet unfurls, scents of quince and crisp apple intermingle with zesty notes of lemon and lime, underlined by a subtle suggestion of dry herbs. Upon tasting, the wine’s vivacious acidity takes center stage, flawlessly complemented by its pronounced mineral character. Flavors of succulent passion fruit harmonize with the vibrant citrus notes, while an elegant thread of chalky minerality weaves through each sip. The finish is a graceful encore, leaving a gentle reminder of the wine’s refined presence.

Weight 3.50 lbs
Size

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Cave des Vins de Sancerre Les Tuilieres 2021”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

apple, pear

Citrus notes found in the wine

lemon, lime

Vegetal notes found in the wine

grass

Food Pairing with Cave des Vins de Sancerre Les Tuilieres 2021

Our wine experts think this Green and Flinty Cave des Vins de Sancerre Les Tuilieres 2021 wine would be a match made in heaven with these dishes. Bon appétit!
Cave Des Vins De Sancerre
Cave des Vins de Sancerre, a haven for wine enthusiasts seeking the finest expressions of Sancerre wines. Established as a testament to winemaking expertise, this renowned establishment has been producing exceptional wines since its inception. Situated in the heart of the Loire Valley wine region in northern France, the Cave des Vins de Sancerre boasts a rich viticultural heritage. The vineyards, spanning across 15 communes, cover a sprawling 3,000 hectares. Of these, Sauvignon Blanc grapes dominate 80% of the land, while the remaining 20% is home to the esteemed Pinot Noir. Nestled within the IGP Val de Loire Wine region. The terroir of the Sancerrois region is an intricate blend of diverse soils. The "terres blanches" bring forth clay-limestone soils adorned with fossilized...check our brand Cave des Vins de Sancerre
Sauvignon Blanc
Sauvignon Blanc, a beloved grape varietal in the wine world, offers an enticing array of flavors and aromas that have captured the palates of wine enthusiasts worldwide. Originating from Bordeaux, France, the Sauvignon Blanc grape bears a pale green hue. It is believed that its name is derived from the words "sauvage" (meaning wild) and "blanc" (meaning white) in French, reflecting its ancient roots as a native vine in South West France. It may share ancestry with the Savagnin grape. Globally, Sauvignon Blanc thrives, yielding a white wine that is both zesty and invigorating. Notably, it contributes to the esteemed sweet wines of Sauternes and Barsac. The cultivation of Sauvignon Blanc spans various regions including France, Chile, Romania, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa,...Please check Sauvignon Blanc for more information
IGP Val de Loire
 

The IGP Val de Loire, nestled within the picturesque Loire Valley of northern France, boasts a rich history dating back centuries. This sprawling wine region spans 14 departments, making it one of France's largest IGP appellations. The heart of this wine territory follows the majestic Loire River for approximately 550 kilometers, extending into the Auvergne hills at its center.

Twelve of the 14 departments have the privilege of appending their names to wine labels, signifying that the wines originate exclusively from their specific regions. These departments include Allier, Cher, Indre, Indre-et-Loire, Loir-et-Cher, Loire-Atlantique, Loiret, Maine-et-Loire, Nièvre, Sarthe, Vendée, and Vienne. However, the... ...Check Region for more information

Most viewed Products

Recently viewed Products